Sunday 3 June 2012

Benefit Freebies:

Ages ago I signed up to a website in an attempt to find cheap train tickets and it turned out to be so much more!
Its called Martins Money Saving Tips, the guy has a little segment on Lorraine and I hate his crazy camera editing but love his information.
He always lets you know about what freebies you can get in magazines and other such beauty news too.
I saw in the email that Glamour would be giving away Benefit samples.
The day it came out I planned to buy all three but so far I haven't been able to all three!
There are samples of The Porefessional, Bad Gal mascara and That Gal. 
That Gal has been been an elusive little gal so far!
All over Wigan, all over St Helens and no luck!

I'm going to keep trying and hopefully Ill find it somewhere, somehow.

I'm unsure about both samples so far, Ive only tried them once.

Im not too much of a fan of the texture of primers so The Porefessional freaks me out a bit! Its like when I touch velvet, it makes me shudder a bit!

The mascara is ok, it gives a fuller lash look but doesn't make 'em look longer. 
Not sure if its meant to but Id be happier if it did! 
I think I've been spoilt with my Clarins mascara freebie and so Bad Gal just doesn't match it.

I'm more excited to try That Gal as I've eyed it up quite a few times in store.
I hope ill be able to find it and if i do I'm buying at least two!
 Ill post again if I manage to find it as I wont be able to contain myself! 
I feel like its turning into an epic adventure!

Love Nina.

3 comments:

  1. hi nina!! its Tasha from john rigby!! I didn't know you had a blog :D how do I follow you? I can't find it! Its great keep it up! hope your well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tasha! You just pointed out a major flaw on my blog! The follow bit is now at the bottom near my about me. You were actually one of my inspirations to start this up, Ive kept an eye on your blog for a while now! I hope youre ok =] xx

      Delete
    2. awww really? thats so sweet! I'm great thanks!! living in south korea is pretty great up till now. yeh now people can follow you!! whoop xxx

      Delete