Monday 25 June 2012

Nailed It! Orange Blossoms

Firstly a little rap on the knuckles to myself for not posting more frequently, I have many reasons but its all an excuse so I'll not even bother!

The weather has been shocking in the UK at the moment, a months rain in a day, flooding, so it's back to jeans and boots for this desperate-for-some-sun girl! This photo is at the front of my sisters house!
So I thought I'd add some colour to the dreary days with some loverly nails!

I absolutely adore anything orange at the moment, I did have my hair orange for a month or so but thats gone now. 
I get bored far too fast! 
So when I saw the shade "Sunset Orange" at Asda, I just had to. 
I applied two coats of this which is good going for Asda, some of the polishes can be quite thin.

I also used an Accessorize nail polish in Pink Spice on my ring finger.

The next product I used is also from Asda, I got it for Christmas a couple years ago but only recently started using it. 
It's a set of various stickers in shapes like flowers, birds and gems. 
They are so simple to use and can turn a simple coloured nail into something special. 
I always get asked about them when I use these.

Im not sure how much they were as they were a present but I spied them recently so they are still sold. 
I think they are aimed at younger kids but I love them!

Keep your eyes peeled when Asda shopping and grab some sparkle!

Does anyone else over-do colour to compensate for the miserable rain?!
Love Nina!

3 comments:

  1. lovely manicure nina!! well its pretty boiling hot most of the time in korea at the moment :( I can't handle this heat. so if it cools down any and rains I won't compensate I will full on embrace it hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Korea really amazing? Im very jealous that you can just peruse the shelves for all the wonderful skincare they have over there!

      Delete
    2. yes its amazing!! I adore korean skin care (as you can probably tell from my blog) and make up and I like like 5 mins walk from two amazing shops and 10 min taxi from loads!! haha so its pretty epic. the other good thing is all the korean boys ;) I think koreans are the best looking people in the world haha I have whiplash from double taking. Seriously though korean boys are gorgeous :P xxx

      Delete