Friday 1 June 2012

Eventful Days:

The sun has got his hat on. Hip hip hip hooray! 
Ok so that was last week and the weather has gone slightly downhill this week but I can reminisce! 
I feel like last week was so busy, between working and enjoying the sun I was shattered! 

So here's a glimpse of whats been going on in sunny Wigan.

Orrell water park
Dexter having an icecream
Babies first swing
Southport
Donkeys
Daisy chains
Veggie BBQ
Poppy having a beer

My favourite was the donkey I got to stroke. 

His name was Merlin!I'd love to have a rescue donkey when I'm older. 
I've eaten a lot of icecream this week but Philip Schofield said on the other days This Morning that whatever you eat outside, doesn't count. 
This is my new favourite rule!

Hope everyone has been enjoying the sun.

Love Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment