Monday 28 May 2012

OOTD: Southport Beach!

 I went to the beach! 
It has been been so beautiful in the UK this past week, I convinced my boyfriend to take me to Southport. 
I had been burnt the previous few days so wanted to cover up a bit more on this trip. 
It was so windy what with being by the sea so I apologise for the terrible photos and awkward posing!


Leopard print dress- Topshop
Bronze laser cut shoes- H&M
Backpack- Primark

I bought this maxi dress months ago ready for summer and its just been sat in my wardrobe! 
I'm so glad Ive got to wear it this week cos its just my favourite!

I wasn't too happy with my choice of shoe with this dress but they were the only ones I took with me. 
I do love these shoes but they aren't made for hours of walking in the baking sun.

My bag is from Primark and its just so practical. 
I heard some teenagers laughing at my bag once saying it looked like a school bag. 
I'm getting too old to care about what children think of me and my choice of luggage! 
I'm thinking of jazzing this bag up a bit with some gold spikes I have lying around so watch out for a post about that!

I wonder what everyone elses favourite summer outfit is?

Love Nina

2 comments:

  1. i love your dress and the print! During the summer all i do is wear dresses/maxis. So convenient and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress was quite cheap considering its Topshop. I hated maxis last year but now Im all over them! x

      Delete