Thursday 24 May 2012

Nailed It! Garden Nails:

So, the sun came out in the UK! 
Tis a rare thing so I jumped on the chance to dress summery and go for walks. 
Aswell as this, the sun inspired me to be a bit artsy with my nails.
I decided I would try a yellow and white flower design on my ring finger and keep the rest of my nails a brown colour. 
When I had done this though I felt slightly disappointed. 
I don't know what I was expecting but I just wasn't happy with them! 
So on a bit of a whim I thought I'd jazz them up even more and go full on nature with them! 
I took a blue and green polish and made a grass against sky design. 
I didn't really plan it, I just went with it. 
I used an eyeliner pen I got free in a magazine to outline the design and voila! 
I had garden nails.

Sometimes its more fun to just give it a go instead of planning it carefully.

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the sun. 
I know I am but I'm paying for it now with the rather painful shade of beetroot I've got going on now!

Love Nina.

No comments:

Post a Comment