Friday 11 May 2012

Nailed It! Freebie Nails Inc:

When perusing the magazines at my local Asda, I spied that InStyle magazine were giving away full size Nails Inc polishes. 
Score! 
The magazine cost £3.80, much better than the usual £11 price tag. 
There were a choice of three summer shades and after a lot of umming and arring I chose Bluebell. 
The other colours looked a little watery in the bottle. 
Bluebell is the most beautiful blueish toned lilac I have ever seen. 
I used it as soon as I got home! 
The consistency was amazing, one coat was enough but I used two for good measure.

On a recent trip to Manchester I picked up the Topshop Nail Tattoos from the Sisters Of The New Moon collection. 
I used a large sparrow design over the top of Bluebell and it looked really pretty. 
I thought the tattoos would go horribly wrong but after a quick blast under the tap it had transferred instantly! 


I cant wait to try some of the other designs.

I'm not sure if by the time I put this up the offer with InStyle will still be on  but f it is, I highly recommend Bluebell.

Thanks for your time,
love Nina.

1 comment: