Thursday 10 May 2012

Fashion Haul #1

So, I had a trip to Manchester town centre with a friend last week and picked up a few items. 
Yay for Payday!

(All items will be modeled by the loverly Kermit!)

The first item I bought was from Republic and I'd already seen this previously and knew I wanted it. 
It is this cream and gray aztec and cross print top with low armholes. 


You have to wear a top underneath this, unless you are very brave! 
I teamed it with another purchase from that day which is a simple, long orange vest top from H&M. 
I love this combination and think the colours go well together. 
I've worn this so much since I bought it! 
The top cost £15 which is quite cheap considering how much I've already worn it and will continue to do so.

Now, I am a massive Sci-Fi fan so when I saw this next item, it was meant to be! 

         I had seen galaxy print items before on catwalks and from designers but nothing really affordable or on the high street. 
So when I saw this top/dress for £7 (yes, £7) I had to have it! 
I can't remember the name of the shop but they have all the "now" prints in dresses, leggings, tops and they are all priced £7 or £5. 
The shop says it's closing down but I hope not 'cos I want ALL the leggings! 
I love my dress and it satisfies the nerd in me. 
Just look at it!... 
Ok I'll stop staring now.

I next picked up this earring and cuff set from TopShop. 
A friend had this and I loved the look so when I saw this in the sale for £1.50 I just had to. 
And yes, the friend is slightly peeved! 
 But it looks awesome.

Im loving aztec and geometric prints that are around at the moment and I picked this skirt up on a last minute whim. 
It is this drop hem skirt from Primark and it's so flattering it was definately worth £10! 
Although, I've now realised that the zip doesn't go all the way up, annoying but not the end of the world if teamed with a belt!

And that is it for my mini Manchester haul!

Love, Nina.

1 comment:

  1. great pieces! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete