Saturday 30 June 2012

Nailed It! Cath Kidston

I was playing around with some false nails, trying out ideas and designs and decided to give a Cath Kidston look a go. 
I like the brand because it reminds me of my flatmate from uni, she adored the stuff!

So, I basically made it up, I didn't bother looking for a tutorial so if anyone has already done this, I didnt mean to steal any technique!

Polishes I used:
Barry M -Blueberry I/C 044
-Mint Green 106
-Spring Green 118
George (Asda) -Natural White 14
-Cupcake 79

Anyone seeing a theme here?! 
I love Barry M and George nail polishes.

I used the blue base and waited for it to dry completely. 
I then randonly splodged (technical term!) the pink then white on top and swirled it together with a cocktail stick.

Again using a cocktail stick I drew lines of the spring and mint green to make up the leaves.

Finish off with a topcoat.

This look is super easy to create and my own boyfriend thought they were false. Have faith in me boy!

I also made a multicoloured version on false nails.

Love Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment