Monday 30 July 2012

A Strange Love


Anyone else have an unusual love of stationary?!
As daft as that sounds, for as long as I can remember, I've loved notepads!
I sound reet mental saying this but its true.
Sometimes I cant function without a nice notepad.
Maybe its an O.C.D thing or maybe left over from school and college days.
I have a decent collection of pretty books on the go at the moment, I'm currently writing in my newest addition with my matching pen!
That's another thing, I cannot just sit at a computer and type away, it's a total block. Give me a nice book and I can write for England!
It sometimes encourages me to write more too, I'm all "ooh I can put it in me new book!"

Ok, I think I should back away from this post before I start scaring people!
Anyone else feel the same? I hope so!

Love Nina.

5 comments:

  1. I share your love for stationary! I could spend hours in Paperchase xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only discovered Paperchase about a year ago, I feel like Id missed out so much till then! xx

      Delete
  2. Totaly get this! I used to love August when i was young cause it meant a heap of new stationary for starting school again in september haha, such a little loser! x

    Currently hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog for a pair of galaxy print leggings if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore stationary! i dont know why! paper chase is one of my fave shops hahaha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love notepads but I've been neglecting them a lot recently, I think I just spend so much time at work on a computer that it's engrained in my now to type rather than write, which is pretty sad!xxx

    ReplyDelete