Wednesday 22 August 2012

Nailed It: Ombre Tiger

Hi!

Currently sat in Starbucks waiting for le fiance at the dentist so thought I'd write in my trusty blog book! 
I'm wondering if they will ever get my name right in this place. 
I have a wonderful collection of photos depicting my many name attempts. 
Today I am Amina, I'll give 'em credit for originality on this one, I normally get Tina!
So anyway, I thought Id share my nails with you.
 I have a friend who is currently working her way through the list of Cute Polish tutorials and I saw that she had ombre nails!
She uses makeup sponges to create the look but I only had cotton wool pads. 
This design is messy! 
Oh my, polish all over my fingers.

I panted my nails the main colour I wanted, then used cotton wool to dab on my second colour. 
I then drew tiger stripes using a liquid eyeliner. 
I don't remember where i read the tip to use eyeliner but it seriously changed my life!
I plan on using this technique many a time with different designs so watch out!

Anyone have any other good nail tips?

Love Nina.

No comments:

Post a Comment