Friday 24 August 2012

Lee Stafford Argan Oil

Hi guys!

I thought I'd do a review today instead of my usual waffling on about not a lot.

I am about half way through my bottle of Nourishing Miracle Oil and thought it was about time to talk about it.
 This oil was the first I saw in my local boots after I heard all the hype about Moroccan oil. 
As this was considerably cheaper I just had to get it!
First of all, I love the packaging.
It isn't very sophisticated but I can find it easily in my bag as its bright pink. 
It has a pump so you can easily dispense just enough oil, very important as too much is disastrous!

The product itself is very good. 
I mainly use it on wet hair but it can be used for both.
I struggle to get a brush through my wet hair but a couple of pumps of this an it'll glide through with ease!
My hair is soft and much more manageable once its been dried.
I've tried this on dry hair a couple of times and have to use considerably less.
It gives a silkiness and glossy shine to my hair.
Before I had my hair cut this was my saviour at hiding that fact!

I dislike the greasy feeling it leaves on my hands bit once that's washed off my hands are so smooth!
Added bonus!

I'm a bit hit and miss with the smell.
Sometimes I like it, other times it smells too masculine.
Anyone else think a lot of hair products smell like men's cologne?

This is £11.99 for a 50ml bottle and considering I'm only half way through after months and months, I think that's reasonable.
I wish they did a mini mini version for my bag!

What hair oils do you like?

Love Nina.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I've noticed that alot of hair porducts smell very masculine. I wonder why?

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont understand. Youd think things would smell girly!

      Delete