Friday 21 September 2012

Embellish Me

Hey!

I've been having a bit of a hard time of it at work lately and when I'm not happy, I shop!
I've been loving all the accessories that have been coming into shops lately.
I think this autumn and winter will all be about jewellery and snugly jumpers for me. 
Over the past few days I've been picking bits up so thought I'd share.


Topshop: Khaki Ankle Socks, £3:50
Spike Earring, £1:50
George: Emerald Earrings, £1:50
Primark: Triangle Necklace, £4:00
Internacional: Aztec Pendant, £3:99
Gold Skull Bracelet, £2:99
Gunmetal Cross Bracelet,£1:99
Spike Cuff Earring, £1:99
H&M: Tartan Scarf, £7:99

The scarf I got from H&M is just so loverly. 
Soft and fleecy and perfect for my 5:30am gettups!


These are the various earrings and I think I got some bargains!
Internacional are doing a buy one get one half price deal at the moment to I've picked up quite a few pieces.
I'm loving all the ear cuffs but they don't half hurt! 
I'm chuffed with my green earrings from Asda, the colour is just so loverly.


These are the two bracelets.
I love the gunmetal cross one cos its shaped to fit around your wrist.
Simple pleasures!
The skull one I've wanted for yonks but didn't get around to getting it!


I adore these necklaces!
The orange and the gold of the Aztec style one goes with absolutely everything! 
Its so interesting for quite a cheap piece.
The bunting style necklace is so beautiful. 
I found it difficult to take a decent photo of all the colours in this.
Its so stunning.


And last but not least are my new beauts!
I looked at all the heeled Chelsea boots on the interwebs and then came across these in a local shop for 25 quid! 
Bargain!
They need breaking in a tad cos they hurt my ankles.
Nothing a blister plaster wont fix though!
I also got these khaki and lace trim socks to pair with the boots.  
I own far too much khaki right now!

Anyone else found some gems recently?

Love, Nina.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have the exact same socks from Topshop!
    Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they really flattering though! I got them thinking I might never wear them with my man legs but they surprised me =] I might need to get all the colours! x

      Delete