Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween Nails

Hello again!


These are my Halloween nails for this week at work.


 I used Barry M Gold Mine and an orange from the asda nail range.
 For the pumpkin I actually used the end of a match stick!
It was the closest thing to hand that would work! 
I think it worked quite well.
 The Gold Mine polish is a bit of a love hate thing.
I love the effect, black with gold glitter.
The problem is the texture, its very lumpy.
I think I need to invest in a decent top coat to avoid this.
It also chips like crazy!
I painted these last night and by 8am at work they'd chipped.
 But its soo beautiful!

Anyone recommend a good top coat?

Love Nina x

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute, hope you had a great halloween!
    i love your blog, i've just started following.
    please pop over and say hello, you seem so lovely and i'd love to speak lots more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina, Lovin the blog! I use No7 topcoat, its soooo shiney and seems to keep my nails on for quite a while! xxx

    ReplyDelete