Monday 29 October 2012

Halloween Happenings!

Hi there!

 Sorry for the absence yet again.
I work a lot of 7-4  shifts, 5 am get-ups make it hard to do anything in my evenings!

Anyways, my mates birthday is close to Halloween so we had a fancy dress night in town!

I decided to go as a skeleton and make my own outfit.


My makeup was the focal point of my costume as it looked badass!
I just used black gel eyeliner and black shadow to create this. 
the smudge detail is what makes it look real!
I looked at images of skulls but primarily used Lady Gaga/ Born This Way as a guide and just winged it.

My costume is a black corset with bone shaped felt sewed on.
For my skirt I cut lengths of black and white fabrics in different textures and tied them to a ribbon waistband.

I loved my look and got a few compliments.
I mostly got weird looks and pointing though!

 Oh!
I also threw in some skeleton nails for good measure.

And made some paper decorations for our front window!


Anyone else adore Halloween?

Love Nina.

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh cheers! I got lots of weird looks though.

      Oh, I love your blog btw, Im following =]

      Delete
  2. Ive visited and I like!

    Thanks for the loverly comment =]

    ReplyDelete