Friday 5 October 2012

Origins Modern Friction

Hey!

 So, I was in work the other day, sitting on the floor tidying the bottom shelf of skincare when I laid my eyes on this beaut!
I sat in shock for a moment then went all Gollum on its ass and hid it till the end of my shift!


 This is the Origins Modern Friction face scrub and I got it for a third of the price!
OK so I used a £10 gift card I had but £19:99 for a £31 product is still a massive saving.
 Especially for a product that is a best seller.
And it turned up in TKMaxx!

I feel a bit worried cos its in a jar instead of a tube, sometimes discontinued items turn up in work.
But it seems to be fine!

I ran out of face scrub yonks ago so I needed this!
I used it this morning and my skin has never ever felt so soft and smooth.
I look forward to seeing long time benefits from using this 2-3 times a week.


Anyone else used this scrub?

Love Nina. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely product :) and great bargain haha!

    xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tkmaxx so much ha always find little gems hiding amongst the shelves!ive moved back to Manchester now and their tkmaxx just isn't as good as the one at home :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ive never been too impressed with the manchester one, i like my wigan one best!

      Delete