Monday 1 October 2012

My New Best Friends!

Helloo!

I just HAD to share my newest purchase!
I saw these boots last week in work and was all "ooh, I hope they're still there come pay day!"
Luckily enough they were.
And the last one in my size.
Fate =]



TKmaxx - £34:99

They are these Aztec style cowboy boots with a slight heel, easy enough to wear for the day.
The pattern has the texture of velvety carpet and they are just oh so perfect!

I really do love orange colours as you can probably tell!

 
 My boots match my hair!

OK, so enough gushing.
Has everyone got their winter boots yet?!

Love Nina.

5 comments:

  1. Cute boots! Would go with a lot of things!

    Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? I am already following :)

    Keep in touch,
    Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just got back to my laptop but you are now followed =] x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw cheers! It hurt me to have to wait to buy them! x

      Delete
  3. Why hello there. TK Maxx is a treasure trove, I had a huge splurge earlier this week but I didn't see those bad boys...Good spot!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete