Wednesday 16 January 2013

Deer Hunter.

Hello there!

Hope everyone had a fab festive season!
Mine was quite hindered by the fact of doing a week of night shifts right up till Christmas.
But I feel abit refreshed by the new year now so thought I'd dive back into posting.
I have a few posts lined up for a little while so watch out!

This is the outfit I wore the other day.
I know it's abit much to plan outfits so far in advance but I decided on my next day off I'd wear this! 
I wear all black for work so was excited to wear something different.

   

Shirt: h&m
Skirt: Internacionale (old)
Bag: M&S
Shoes: TKMaxx
Necklace & Belt: Primark

I love the combination of the different fabrics. 
The skirt is cord and the shirt really light.


My favourite part is definately this necklace.
I got this a long while ago and never wore it too much.
It's a bit of an awkward length to wear with much but it looks perfect under the collar of this shirt.
The shirt is rather new. 
It's really light so will be a good staple for spring, which I really cannot wait for!


I adore these shoes! 
I cannot believe they aren't docs!
When I was these in work my heart skipped a beat as we do tend to get a few docs in. 
They aren't the real deal but look how amazing they are!
I also had a giftcard as a prize so they were free!
I cant wait to rock these bad boys with some girly dresses when the weather gets abit better. 

What do you think of this outfit?
Anyone else a fan of this style of shoe?

Love
Nina
X

No comments:

Post a Comment