Monday 28 January 2013

Knuckle Tatt Nails!

Hi!

Hope everyone is Ok.
The snow has been horrible in the UK as of late.
I used to love snow until I started working, now its just a pain. 
Nothing worse than being in work and being told all buses home are cancelled!

Anywhoo!
I thought I'd show this little beaut of nail art. 
I went to London at the start of the month and I'm one of these people that if a special occasion happens, I paint nails!
So I found this design in the Wah nail book.


This took me a good 2 hours to do.
I used a pale blue as the base and then my bargain nail art pens I found in Primark.
 The LOVE took a while to do as I had to master writing curves with my left hand!
I then finished off the look with a heart and an anchor for my thumbs.

I think this would look amazing on some pointed false nails!

Does anyone else have the Wah book?
Its amazing!

Love 
Nina xx

4 comments:

  1. That looks so cool, such amazing original nail art, everyone always seems to do the same thing but this is really different

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nail art! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nails are amazing!

    New post up if you would like to take a look please. Thanks! :)

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very bloody cool, I'm not surprised they took 2 hours, they look absolutely perfect!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete