Monday 15 April 2013

DIY: Flower Stud Bracelet

Hello!

 I do love a good DIY post so thought I'd share this particular piece with you all.

I make these knitted multi-wear jewellery pieces and this one is particularly on trend with all the pastel and studs that are knocking about.
And with festival season coming up this is right up that street.


This is a lilac and gold stud version and I just love the look of the colours together.
These items can be worn as a bracelet, necklace and also a headband.
The latter looking awesome if I do say so myself!
 I think this would be perfect for spring/ summer.

I have other bits like this in different colours and adornments, so if anyone would like to see those then just leave a comment =]

What will be your summer staples?

Love, Nina

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment