Friday 31 May 2013

New Accessories Holder

Hi

Just thought Id do a quick post while I'm waiting for my tie dye hair to develop!

I had a big tidy out in my room and had a whole load of belts that didn't really have a home, so I found them one!

 

This is my mannequin from uni and its my new accessories holder.
Ive just simply put all my belts round this and any other bits and bobs that didn't have home.
The shall is one I made from a scarf and cant wait to wear this summer, I might have to add a bit of fringing to it.

What do you think?
This a nifty idea or what!

Love Nina x

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Looks so cool and is incredibly convenient ha!

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely leather belts! and I totally need to get a mannequin for myself as an accessories holder too - such a creative way of being organised!

    check out my new post featuring Bless'ed Are The Meek Lookbook shoot!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a cute idea! Lovely post & cute blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete